• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard Language Switch

hello,

i just updated to 4.3 my S3 and i have a major issue with keyboard. i use 2 languages to type and there is no way to switch between them. before the update i was able to do it by swapping on the spacebar. now this feature seems deactivated. i don't see the arrows that were there to switch between languages. i have installed Greek and also have English(UK) both ticked.

Any1 else having the same problem? Any possible solution?

thank you

Sorry, I don't use stock ROM, but usually there should be a key to the left of the spacebar, which should have a 'globe-like' symbol on it, press that and it should switch your input language to the second one; that is if you enabled it in settings. If you haven't got that symbol then long-press the key I mentioned earlier and it should then show a pop-up window with different input option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones