1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Keyboard Language Switch

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dr3amcraft3r, Jan 2, 2014.

1. dr3amcraft3r

dr3amcraft3r Lurker

hello,

i just updated to 4.3 my S3 and i have a major issue with keyboard. i use 2 languages to type and there is no way to switch between them. before the update i was able to do it by swapping on the spacebar. now this feature seems deactivated. i don't see the arrows that were there to switch between languages. i have installed Greek and also have English(UK) both ticked.

Any1 else having the same problem? Any possible solution?

thank you

2. heat57

heat57 Android Enthusiast

Sorry, I don't use stock ROM, but usually there should be a key to the left of the spacebar, which should have a 'globe-like' symbol on it, press that and it should switch your input language to the second one; that is if you enabled it in settings. If you haven't got that symbol then long-press the key I mentioned earlier and it should then show a pop-up window with different input option.

3. dr3amcraft3r

dr3amcraft3r Lurker

Before the update I was able to do that. Now that option isnt availabe. I could also change languaged via spacebar. This idnt working either atm

4. steinwi

steinwi Lurker

Updated to 4.3 and now I miss this opportunity...
    I miss this function !

5. nawrokrz

nawrokrz Lurker

Ok. Now, I checked this function on my 4.3 JB (OTA update) and everything is good. Thirst I set the second language in my phone settings and then I started sms app. In my keyboard I can switch earlier selected languages via space bar.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews