1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Tips Keyboard Protective Skin

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by breakbeat, Aug 8, 2010.

1. breakbeat

breakbeat New Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Hi everyone. Does anyone know where I can find the keyboard protective skin/cover that comes with the Moment? I think it does a great job of protecting the keyboard but I've had mine long enough that it has begun to peel off. But I can't seem to find it anywhere online for purchase. :(

Advertisement

2. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2009
    hmm didn't think anyone would leave that on. thought it was just a shipping protector like all the plastic it came with on.

3. Zumaki

Zumaki Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    It's unnecessary, really. You have to have both hands on the phone to use the keyboard right, so you're not likely to spill anything on it...

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Customer Service/ Quality Assurance Supervisor
    Richmond ,KY
    I think he means more for the key labels not to rub off. I don't know of one though you could buy material and lay it on your self but not sure how great that would be.

5. breakbeat

breakbeat New Member

Mar 25, 2010
    Yes I'm referring to the protective keyboard label which ships with the phone the first time. It does more than protect the key labels from rubbing off in my opinion. It also protects it from the oils, sweat, dirt, etc. from your fingers. If they sold it, I honestly wouldn't have a problem using it. But I got a feeling that it's not really available for sale.