• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Keyboard / Softkey Lights

Do you have power saving mode turned on and set to 10 percent? I noticed this last night on mine as well, I assumed that when it went below the power saving threshold (I set mine to 30%) that it also turned off the light for the keys. I'll find out for sure once my battery gets that low again tonight. You could try turning off the power saving mode and see if your lights come back on.

Upvote 0
Yeah, you're right. My power saving mode just kicked on since my battery is at 30% and my keys still light up. Unfortunately I don't have any other ideas. Maybe it's programmed into the phone to simply not turn on those lights when the battery gets down to 10% no matter what. Maybe someone else knows of some other option that we don't? This is my first smartphone so I don't really know much yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones