Help keyboard sound

KingPappy

For some reason i dont hear my keyboard clicks anymore.. i have gone through all my settings and all still no.. uh oh...

akazabam

Android Expert
Yes, that's true, but each keyboard should have the setting for it. If you go to menu->settings->language and keyboard, then select whatever keyboard you're using (the settings for it, that is), there will be an option in there to turn on that sound.

KingPappy

Yes, that's true, but each keyboard should have the setting for it. If you go to menu->settings->language and keyboard, then select whatever keyboard you're using (the settings for it, that is), there will be an option in there to turn on that sound.

I have tried what all three of you said. It still wont work... it may be because i rooted and unrooted my phone although i didnt have any trouble doing so

lesawag

Android Enthusiast
Well I can tell you I had the same problem. I lost my typing sound on my keyboard and my audible selection quit working. I tried everything for 3 weeks, battery pulls, re-downloaded keyboard and tripled checked my settings. The only thing that fixed it was a factory reset. That worked like a charm. Good luck :)

sampo

Dowloaded Audio Manager and was able to fix the problem with keyboard sounds, I then uninstalled AM to see if that was a permanent solution. The keyboard issue was not present, maybe just a fluke issue, who knows. It's a quick remedy, instead of doing a factory reset.