1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

keyboard theme

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ACD168, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ACD168

ACD168 Android Expert

I know this is old news I'm sure, but I'm just coming across it and getting to using it, and I absolutely love it, what a great idea this is. I've always wanted to theme my own keyboard and this makes it soooooo easy that anyone can do it seriously.

http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/main.php

I just wish it was this easy to theme the htc phone app.

Stupifier likes this.
  2. Stupifier

Stupifier Android Enthusiast

Wow. I did not know about this. This is amazing. Makes it so simple to make a real cool keyboard. If all customization for android was this simple.....amazing.

3. yojoe600

yojoe600 Android Expert

been using this for a while now... i thought it was already posted so i never did and its really cool

4. sabrewings

sabrewings Android Expert

Am I missing something on the install? I installed the apk, but my keyboard is still normal. I really want to use my cool STI keyboard... :D

Edit: Never mind. I'm dumb. Carry on. :)

5. sabrewings

sabrewings Android Expert

Okay, so not so dumb? I've checked the "HTC_IME_mod" checkbox under "language and keyboard". But when I longpress the microphone it doesn't give me an option to change it. I tried long-pressing the keyboard icon, but nothing happens.

Never mind, now I got it. :D

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews