1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Keyboard typing issue (letters insert by itself)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mqluke, Jun 29, 2010.

1. mqluke

mqluke New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Hello everyone!
    Probably as many others i decided to move on from iphone platform to android and bought a new Desire 2 days ago and trying to catch up with it. I am generally very impressed with the device except 1 critical issue im having:
    When typing very fast in the keyboard, the keyboard gets lost completely, i am very fast typing person and do a lot of emails im's text etc.
    I can see when typing that random letters kick in the text.
    I did a test by fast typing letters A-L to see exactly and a random latter like G, F being inserted without my interaction while im pressing only A and L. This is mostly happening in vertical mode. Landscape is much better
    Can someone tell me what is going on please? I did calibration many times and no result. I downloaded keyboards from the Market - nothing. I googled the web for something - nothing there. Has some came across this issue? it is sooo frustrating and if i don't find solution how to fix it i will have to return it to a shop

Many Thanks

Advertisement

2. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    UK
    Why not try enabling auto correction. It's pretty good at erradicating typing issues.

3. mqluke

mqluke New Member

Jun 29, 2010

i use 2 languages

Tags: