• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
As I said I usually get these things wrong. Dont know where you live but in the uk the word mongo usually refers to a specific group of people in a highly derogatory way.
When you go to the app in the market the word mongo has a person in a wheelchair as the first O. Appologies if I have missunderstood yet again.

Upvote 0
As I said I usually get these things wrong. Dont know where you live but in the uk the word mongo usually refers to a specific group of people in a highly derogatory way.
When you go to the app in the market the word mongo has a person in a wheelchair as the first O. Appologies if I have missunderstood yet again.

Well I guess you do over react a bit.
Most of the time a mongo is a stupid person, some person you dont like.
Its more a word for that kind of people.
It has nothing to do with the group you referring to.
The wheelchair is only to show the different and it just a symbol.
Dont you get offended by a skull from a dead person?:rolleyes:
Like I sad I think you just over reacting.

Upvote 0
This certainly is not a forum for advertising/marketing!

I do alot more then do this. You should look up who i am and what I know.
I try to answer all question i can, but my time is limited and i never heard any has a problem with it.

And I give this game away for free now so all can try it out, even you if you want.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones