• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KidsCare App - Child Lock

I have CM9 ROM (Android 4.0) on mine.
18128dbd-c5b7-3e4f.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm not sure why it would say it isn't compatible. I thought maybe it was because you are running ICS but pupkat says it is compatible on his Galaxy Nexus which is Ice Cream Sandwich. I also tested it on the ICS emulator. Is it some issue with your custom ROM or a google play bug? Any thoughts suggestions??? You could also try getting it from the amazon app store Amazon.com: KidsCare - Child Lock: Appstore for Android

Upvote 0
I'm not sure why it would say it isn't compatible. I thought maybe it was because you are running ICS but pupkat says it is compatible on his Galaxy Nexus which is Ice Cream Sandwich. I also tested it on the ICS emulator. Is it some issue with your custom ROM or a google play bug? Any thoughts suggestions??? You could also try getting it from the amazon app store Amazon.com: KidsCare - Child Lock: Appstore for Android

I recently talked with another dev on here that I had the same issue. Apparently you have to make the app compatible with CyanogenMod. Not sure what that involves since I'm not a dev but I do know there are millions of phones on CM ROMs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones