1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kies Air

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by skynet99, Aug 30, 2011.

1. skynet99

skynet99 Newbie

My USB connection between my S2 and Kies don't work so I used Kies Air to sync all my pics & vids. Now if I want to gain access to them, where do I find it???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. skynet99

skynet99 Newbie

anyone? lol

3. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

well where'd u sync them to? lol :D im not sure about this but Kies Air doesnt have a sync feature, u drag n drop, right?

4. skynet99

skynet99 Newbie

Thanks for the quick response! I hate this phone a LOT lol

5. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

um.. ok? did u manage to sort it out? :)

6. skynet99

skynet99 Newbie

Thanks to your assistance, I did. It's just that with the volume of issues that I've experienced with this phone, I would rather opt for something better.

7. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

most of the issues on this phone are easily sorted, if ur patient (unless u've got a faulty phone) :) shame if u decide to switch, there's really nothing that i could think of thats better :D

8. skynet99

skynet99 Newbie

Maybe it is a faulty phone, but at this point, with the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE, Samsung Galaxy Note, Nexus Prime or Iphone 5, there are definitely far better and more superior choices out there...it's too bad, I wish I would have liked it more too

9. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

well, each to their own :) i personally wouldnt call any of them far superior to the S2, least of all the Note (does that thing classify as a phone? :D) but yeah, the others are good options as replacements, hope u'll be happy with one of them ;)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews