1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Kies help or Kies replacement

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by County Mounty, Aug 1, 2013.

1. County Mounty

County Mounty Lurker
    None

Jul 30, 2013
    I'm new to Android. I've been trying for 2 days to connect with Kies. It work once for 2 minutes now the phone is not connecting. I upgrade the usb drive, cursed at it (that did not work but felt good). I get to connect with Kies Air but very limited what you can do with Kies Air and very Slow. I tried a Go program but they want 30 buck for 1 year also limited on browsing inside phone. What can I use to browse inside the phone to update and delete apps. :thinking:

Advertisement

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Female
    Annoying my X-Husband
    Hanover Park, IL
    Hi there! Welcome to Android Forums.

What phone do you have?

3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor
    None

Kies can't update and delete apps, and you don't need a program or app for that. Just go to application manager in settings and uninstall the apps you don't want. To update apps, connect to an internet source and then update using the Play Store app.

What exactly do you want from Kies anyway? The only time I fire that up is when updating Android versions. LOL.

funkylogik likes this.
  4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Menu > Settings > Application Manager.

If it's 3rd party apps from Play Store, just go into Play Store and hit Menu > My Apps, then look at the top list and you'll see those that need upgrading right there, along with the choice to "upgrade/update all." Pick one at a time or do them all at once. ;)

funkylogik likes this.