1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

kies mini keeps crashing!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Draygunn, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Draygunn

Draygunn Lurker

Ok so i have been searching the forum and it seems im not the only one with this general issue,so I figured if I give a little more insight to my exact problem maybe sum one can help. First off, yes I know kies mini is NOT spoused to work with windows 7 x64, although other people on other sights have posted it worked for them fine.they give no farther detail v.v. So when I run kies mini and plug in my phone it says "miniapplication launch has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." and gives me the one option to close window. I dont know about you but I dont feel like waiting for windows to figure out this issue,we all know that could take YEARS!!! So if any one knows how to make kies mini run on x64 please tell me cus this is starting to get frustration >.<

Thank you in advance

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cryptphi1es

cryptphi1es Lurker

I have Win7 64bit and have tried XP SP3 and SP1 mode and it still doesnt work:(

Samsung Vibrant Forum

The Samsung Vibrant release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews