1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Kies stops loading contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ghnogueira, Aug 9, 2011.

1. ghnogueira

ghnogueira Lurker
    None

Jul 23, 2011
    I have seen some topics around the web about this problem, but found none on these Galaxy S II forums.

I just got my phone off from service, so it came completely wiped out, but I still have the same problem on that unholy program called Samsung Kies when loading contacts.

Even though the cell has no contacts at all, the phone takes ages to "load". And when it goes something above 60% an error message appears: "Stopped loading GT-I9100's contacts" and then it can't load the contacts AT ALL.

Before it going to service I thought it was because any of the old contacts, but now as there are none I just think it's a problem of that god damn PIECE OF S... software!

I thought I was lost with Nokia Ovi, but Samsung Kies is the worst piece of software I have ever seen!!!

Thanks for any kind of help!!!

Advertisement

2. biplov

biplov Lurker
    None

Sep 7, 2013
    i have also same problem using Kies software i can delete all phone, g mail and so on contacts but while deleting the sim contacts its always saying stopped loading sim's contacts, please any help highly appreciated i am using galaxy S III, i just removed all synchronized but still i have many contacts seen in my sim!

3. immortalneo

immortalneo Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 25, 2011
    Male
    Dentist
    Kerala, India
    Get rid of Kies mate. It only messes stuff up. What are you trying to do using Kies?