1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
  1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

I can see the phone - I unmounted the sd card, and Kies shows the phone, but there's no command, screen or anything to let you back up all the files on the phone. All it sees are the contacts!.
    How do I back up the actual phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. barqers

barqers Android Expert

Kies is really buggy. But make sure that if you're using a different home launcher, that you switch back to the stock home launcher while you're trying to connect!

3. zuben el genub

Only have stock launcher. All I changed was the wallpaper (My photo). I've been hunting for apps to make the phone "do it all".
    I got a look at something using my Bluetooth program, it was a .br folder,I had the list open from the card (I had backed that up) to compare to but the phone would not give permission to copy!
    I even tried using PC suite7, (I had a Comeback) and that stupid OVI got in the way again. It's looking for sis files, etc. I thought Ovi was connected to Nokia and deleted all the Nokia stuff. I forgot that Samsung used Symbian for a while.
    Root or not, I really want to back up the actual phone files.
    I like the phone, but I'm the human, dammit!
    Thanks.

4. bjlabuk

bjlabuk Well-Known Member

See my suggestion under your thread 'Rooting and Updating'.

5. WilfMoralee

WilfMoralee Well-Known Member

what are you looking to backup?

6. zuben el genub

It says backup the phone before rooting. I assume that means everything!
    I'd like to back it up anyway in case I have to do a hard reset.

Samsung Galaxy Apollo Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Apollo release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews