1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Kii Keyboard gone crazy?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by carme4, Aug 8, 2013.

1. carme4

carme4 Member
    None

Nov 17, 2012
    I have been using and loving Kii Keyboard since December. Suddenly in the past two days after being used for a few minutes it shows up half missing in portrait mode so I turn to landscape and it works ok, then back to portrait where it works briefly, then only half shows up again. Today the developers sent me a new version to try and it is still doing the same thing, plus tonight I can't see what I am typing in either portrait or landscape as it is covered in black but I can see the keys below. The stock keyboard appears to be working so far, but I miss being able to use the split keyboard, moving the left and right sides in and out and many things about Kii that I haven't found on another keyboard.

Question is? Do you think it's the app, the phone, my settings, or what? Any recommendation for a similiar keyboard that has left and right side padding, ability to change size and spacing of keys, key rows, colors, etc?

Thanks!!

Advertisement

2. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 31, 2010
    Try rebooting, I've noticed once the memory gets low after awhile, certain apps of mine tend to act finicky.

3. carme4

carme4 Member
    None

Nov 17, 2012
    The developer was kind enough to contact me and send a fix for this bug that was reported by more than just me. Now to see if it continues to work. Thanks for the reboot advice though! :)