1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

kind of gps car alarm behavior

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by James_ptg, Oct 31, 2014.

1. James_ptg

James_ptg Newbie

Hi people,

I'm looking for a apps how can send a(or many) sms if the accelerometer and/or gyroscope are been triggered.

in the sms text body should be the GPS coordinate (it will be great if GPS sensor was only turned on when accelerometer/hyro as been trigged. To save the battery)

so did you know a apps how do that ?

I know the existence of Macrodroid, but I don't know if he capable of a such thing ?

btw a free apps will be better for me, not that I'm a skinflint but I use Cyanogen without Google Apps !!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. James_ptg

James_ptg Newbie

I have try with Macrodroid, but he don't have the options to achieves that :(

3. johnny_w

johnny_w Well-Known Member

I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but that sounds like a relatively easy tasker task. Tasker is an automation app that allows you to write scripts. You can make it do things based on almost anything including time, location, or condition. It has a steep learning curve but once you get it it's amazing what you can do. It also has great support including a sub forum here. You can even import tasks others have written and I'd be surprised if the one you suggest isn't already out there somewhere. More information on tasker can be found here. http://androidforums.com/tasker/