1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kind of irritated

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SotaBoyz, Aug 14, 2012.

1. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

So, I use the app tube mate to download my youtube videos and place them on my phone, Well when i went from stock to #2 it placed all the videos in the gallery and not in the music folder, I've tried everything and cant get them to go back, Please someone help me.
    Edit: Using V2.2 of #2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

doesn't matter what folder they are in, they will still appear in the gallery lol... so what exactlly is the issue?

3. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

They aren't appearing in the music player app, They only appear in the gallery

4. LDrifta

well... because they are videos.. they're not supposed to be in a music player...

you mean stock music app or a diff one? maybe it has settings you can play with to make it read more folders on your sd? i know power amp does

5. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

Tube mate convert's it into a mp3. So they are mp3's not videos

6. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

What makes you want to download YouTube video's? If you want music just go into the browser and download songs. I can give you good sites.

7. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Maybe the app downloads them to a different directory?
    Imo I think its the app not the rom. >_<

8. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

No, It's the end user, It was my dumb ass fault, I'm trying to put them in as videos but they are labled as mp3's, I tried playing one on my computer and the video itself actually came up, So the phone was detecting it as a video
    Hmu (;

So now i have to download a converter program and convert all of them lol, YAY! 5 HOURS OF CONVERTING!

9. LDrifta

so i was right in a way???? yayyy meeee haha

have fun converting!! :D

10. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

i use vdownloader its freeware and the best to convert flv to mp3 does it in sec but i also use tubemate so dont see why u having that prob

11. LDrifta

probly a new update where now they offer the option in app settings as to what you want it converted to..? possibly lol

12. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

well if i remember correctly tubemate dosnt really convert the flv video to mp3 instead it cheats by just renaming extension from .flz to mp3 and somehow our android phone plays it regardless. let me check my tubemate real quick to confirm that.

Edit: yea i was right check this out dunno if this will be the reason why mp3 are not included in the music list or wherever he wanted it to show.

[​IMG]

13. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

Okay, I need some help, my Sd card has about 300 mb's on it for some reason, and i cant find where the files are that are clogging it up

14. Mexjoker

Use a file explorer and see where they are being placed?

15. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

Such as?? Because Explorer literally found nothing. I searched threw every folder and sub folder and found nothing

16. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

Once again, I derp'd, I have 2gig's in cwm backups.
    Can i just remove them from my folder without accessing them from the phone or will that F*** s*** up?

17. Mexjoker

You can delete them or move with a file explorer(o_O).

18. SotaBoyz

SotaBoyz Newbie

So yes i can just delete them with explorer

19. Mexjoker

Yeah, that's what I would do if I made backups lol.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews