• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kinda New?

M1LL3RT1M3

Lurker
Jun 10, 2010
Just wanted to say to announce my stay here at AF. I am "kinda" new to android in the fact that I don't even own it yet, but hope to soon. I am US military currently in a warzone, so obtaining the phone now is kinda difficult. I am set to return home in the near future and am already eligible to upgrade my phone with Sprint. I will defintiely be trading in my BB Curve for the Evo 4g.

I have been reading about both Android and the Evo alot lately to pass time and to keep my mind off problems at home and the fact that this place sucks, it has been working pretty well. I do have a reasonable amount of hacking knowledge and limited knowledge on linux, but am picking up fast just from digging through these forums and the ones at xda.

Well hope to see you around the site and you will be hearing alot more from me as the days go on.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones