• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kinda regreting selling My Moto Droid to get Incredible

I love my Incredible alot more than I did the Droid but I just read that the Droid next on the list to get the Froyo update. While HTC has no idea when our update is coming.

Where did you read this? because everyone is actually talking about the Desire (uk) Incredible (us) being the next and the droid after that. See links below:

HTC Android 2.2 Froyo Update Coming to HTC EVO 4G, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Desire, myTouch Slide & Others in 2010 [Most 2010 HTC Android Smartphones Will Get Android Froyo This Year] TFTS

Upvote 0
lol, I thought you were going to regret it for the same reason I did. I listed it on ebay as a 3 day sale not knowing that dinc's were on backorder. It sold in two days, I placed an order for a dinc and have been with out a smart phone for two weeks now. That's why I regret selling my droid. Lol, next time Im going to buy the new phone first and sell the old phone second.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones