• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kindle Fire HD 7 (tate) Boot-Loop

So, here is what happened. I was trying to install CyanogenMod 12.1 on my Kindle Fire HD 7 (tate). I used the official guide on CyanogenMod's website, and I got up to the point where it wanted me to reboot into TWRP recovery that I had just flashed. I entered the command "fastboot -i 0x1949 oem recovery" like the guide had said to do after flashing the older bootloader, freedom boot, and TWRP, and it went back into fastboot mode. At that point, I knew that I had screwed something up. I unplugged the fastboot cable and rebooted the kindle using the power button, and then the kindle fire logo would loop. Can someone please help me out with this? Thanks! (If any of that didn't make sense, please ask and I will clarify!)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones