1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Kinged Kingdom RLS-2.1 ODEX ROM problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ShadowFox, Jul 29, 2011.

1. ShadowFox

ShadowFox Lurker
    None

Jul 3, 2010
    The rom works great except, I can't call certain people? Any suggestions to as why or if people are having similar issues with it.

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    we could use a little more info. what happens when you call someone? does it drop calls? are people not showing up on your contacts list? have you tried to wipe cache and dalvik cache? you may want to try and update your prl and profile.

3. ShadowFox

ShadowFox Lurker
    None

Jul 3, 2010
    When I attempt to call certain contacts it wont establish a connection, and say call lost. Others it works just fine. When I loaded the rom I wiped cache and dalvik cache, also updated profile and prl after.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    have you updated your radios? just make sure that you have a nandroid backup with your wimax keys saved somewhere on your computer. it is one way to loose them. also make sure that you have a full battery before doing so. and do not pull out the battery in the middle of flashing them. i have noticed a slight increase in signal strength so not sure if this will help for you or not.

also you should be wiping data as well. i do not think that this is the issue or not. but data also will contain bits and pieces from your previous rom and could cause conflict on your new rom.

Tags: