• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help KingRoot 4.8.2 April 22, 2016 update

Phalon4

Android Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2016
Hi, Follow droidsters I have a question about the Updated version of KingRoot 4.8.2. Have anyone use this version of this root application yet? Ive been rooting device s for quite some time now and I've been pretty successful with it until a week or so ago and haven't been so successful with rooting the Alcatel One Touch Fierce XL for some reason. I've bricked 3, bootlooped 2 and got 1 now stuck on Starting apps that never completes to finish. Do anyone have any ideas on an successful root application if there's any available? I didn't know that KingRoot had it's own superuser called KingUser connected with the installation of kingroot that doesn't need a superuser app installed out side of it's own application. And meanly I'm thinking that was the reason for my other rooting disasters.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones