1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kingroot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JMBishop, Jun 16, 2016.

1. JMBishop

JMBishop Member

Go to kingroot.net , download the app and run it. It will give you the option to submit a request, please do. If we get enough requests they will start working on it.

greasemonky likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JMBishop

JMBishop Member

J700t1 now has a root strategy. Mine gets to 30% and fails, it might work if I did a factory reset.

greasemonky likes this.
  3. greasemonky

greasemonky Well-Known Member

Got a security update last night and tried kingroot 4.9.5 and kingroot says root strategy available. Although when I tried it it stops at 31%. Thought I should mention that, maybe it can help someone to figure out the root method. Before the security update kingroot wouldn't work at all.

4. Nintendo1889

Nintendo1889 Android Enthusiast

My kingroot just auto updated to 4.9.5 recently. I uninstalled updates back to 4.6.2. Then it auto updated again. Does anyone know how to stay at 4.6 or disable the 4.9 lock screen?

5. JMBishop

JMBishop Member

I made it past 31%
    Under settings-accessibility- go to the bottom and turn services on for kingroot.

RohaWaRohaMenther likes this.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy J7 release date was June 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 615 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2015
Release Date
Reviews