• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KiNgxKernel #6 HAVS

wow, FPS2D showed 53 FPS with 2.23 stdev. my old stdevs were always around 9 or 10. To me, this looks like HAVS evening out any CPU fluctuations during the test.

screenshot14c.png

Upvote 0
wow, FPS2D showed 53 FPS with 2.23 stdev. my old stdevs were always around 9 or 10. To me, this looks like HAVS evening out any CPU fluctuations during the test.

mine is 53 with stdev 3.53. im running the mp3 player right now so it might increase if i close it! but i will settle for 53 over my 47-49 on previous net kernel

Upvote 0
if wifi tether is working, definitely mention which one you are using, theres 8 different versions

The thing is, the ones that work for people have been all over the place. My suspicion is that it doesn't matter what version you're on. It can be fixed some other way. But FWIW, pre3 and pre6 are the ones I've ever used, and they've always worked for me.

Upvote 0
Jus pulled a 1562 in Quadrant with #7 at 1228mhz

Netarchy Released a new kernel with havs and higher overclock but when i installed it just booted into the system and then kept rebooting by itself....Very Unstable...atleast on Fresh ROM

King Kernel is working nice for me though with a 1228mhz overclock

snap20100818_002738.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones