• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kkk... i know so i wanted to make 1 more thread... so what good roms are there?

So will putting your Sprint HTC Hero into Airplane Mode. Those advertisements are a killer. :D

But, sadly, andygu3 is right. The Sprint HTC Hero hardware, even overclocked, will struggle a bit with games like Angry Birds. I wonder happened to the "Lite" version of Angry Birds we were supposed to get? Hmm. :thinking:

I was just about to ask a question about Angry Birds. So I'm envying my pop's Evo again the other day & downloading some apps (something he still hasn't figured out how to do, why does he has this phone?) & I notice Angry Birds Lite is in the market. So I search for it on my Hero & it's not there. What gives? :thinking:

Upvote 0
I was just about to ask a question about Angry Birds. So I'm envying my pop's Evo again the other day & downloading some apps (something he still hasn't figured out how to do, why does he has this phone?) & I notice Angry Birds Lite is in the market. So I search for it on my Hero & it's not there. What gives? :thinking:

Weird. I have not see Angry Birds Lite in the Android Market either, but maybe the "Lite" version you saw was the demo?

I thought I would have heard something about it being released on all the Android blogs I follow by now, but nope. I assume it is still being developed.

Upvote 0
If your phone can handle 768, flash this one

#589 768

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9992367/DecaFuct-12222010.zip

If 691

#589 691

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9992367/DecaFuct-12222010-691.zip

Flash from recovery
Wipe cache and Dalvik cache
Reboot

CyanogenMod ROMs use a custom kernel too that is at 691 MHz. Is that a version of Decas' #598 691 MHz kernel or something completely different?

I assume if you are using CyanogenMod ROMs you just use his custom kernel anyway. Do the AOSP ROMs change the kernel at all CPU speed wise, and are they overclockable or would you just recommend one of Deca's kernels?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones