1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Knock Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JerrysKids, Sep 23, 2014.

1. JerrysKids

JerrysKids Well-Known Member

Hey, has anyone been having problems with the knock ON feature?

I am having problems when the phone rings, I normally tap the screen twice, it wakes the phone screen, I answer, and talk. NOW, the phone rings, I tap, I tap again, nothing happens , I tap harder, nothing, I give up and hit the power button, missed the call. CRAP!:mad:

This also happens when I get a text. TAP,TAP,TAP,TAP. The end of my finger is getting wore the hell out.

Anyone have a fix to this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. guxu

guxu Member

When my phone rings, the screen is automatically turned on. Home button will also turn on the screen and can be set to answer the phone.

JerrysKids likes this.
  3. bart2201

bart2201 Android Enthusiast

Are you using the stock home screen? I use Launcherpro for my home screen but when I do I cannot use the double tap to close my screen, it will open the screen though. If you aren't using a stock home screen then change back to it and see if you then get full use of the double tap function. If you are using the stock screen then try switching it with the biz version, restart the phone and see if it works.

LG L70 Forum

The LG L70 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews