• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Knock Screen

JerrysKids

Jul 14, 2011
Hey, has anyone been having problems with the knock ON feature?

I am having problems when the phone rings, I normally tap the screen twice, it wakes the phone screen, I answer, and talk. NOW, the phone rings, I tap, I tap again, nothing happens , I tap harder, nothing, I give up and hit the power button, missed the call. CRAP!:mad:

This also happens when I get a text. TAP,TAP,TAP,TAP. The end of my finger is getting wore the hell out.

Anyone have a fix to this?

Are you using the stock home screen? I use Launcherpro for my home screen but when I do I cannot use the double tap to close my screen, it will open the screen though. If you aren't using a stock home screen then change back to it and see if you then get full use of the double tap function. If you are using the stock screen then try switching it with the biz version, restart the phone and see if it works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones