• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kocaso Book apps? Anyone know the names

I had a Kocaso Tablet..broke the screen. I remember the tablet had two free book apps on the system, but I can't remember the names of them. Can anyone look on their tablet and tell me the names of those apps so I can look for them and download them? I contacted Kocaso and the respond I got was "kindle," this is not true, the book apps were already on the tablet. I think I bought the tablet in 2012 mx736.

Funny thing is, some of the books I found on there, I can't find on Kindle or other free sites.

I know one of the apps was for people who wanted to write books for free, for example someone wrote a Harry Potter continuation. I found these apps fascinating and would love to download them to my samsung tablet.

Any help would be appreciated. :hello:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones