• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kongardion - Android RPG

_posterVK.png

From Developer
Hello everyone from Russia!

I'm the only developer of my dream game, Kongardion.

I have already implemented many functions in the game and now I am trying to promote the game itself, I would be very happy if you tried my creation. I don't have enough

players from other countries to create their own clans :)

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day!

Google Play: Link

Description
Kongardion is a story about good and evil, the courage of the marvellous Guild, safeguarding the peace and tranquility of Algim, that generously brushed with the tastiest

sauce of the greatest RPG traditions.

Joining the Guild you will get:
1. The most important mission of your life, more than one thousand creature's fate depends on this.
2. Personal weapons (a sharp sword for the Warrior, a strong bow for an Archer, a machine gun for the Magician).
3. Well, or the staff.
4. Knowledge and recipes for creating your individual equipment and materials (advanced craft system).
5. Teleport-Stone, that allows you to return to the selected transit point or to the current point of your travel (very simple to use, even for a Warrior).
6. Access to the secret skills that enhance your specialization in the Guild (developing of your skills and abilities).
7. Priceless and ingenious experience: if you see the slab on the floor, put the stone on it. Unfortunately, stones are not issued by the Guild (a wide range of riddles and obstacles in the game).
8. The magnificent musical accompaniment at every level.
9. And anything else...

But Brace Yourself, you will meet the most unexpected beasts and locations on your way.

Google Play: Link

Gameplay teaser

Screenshots
1.png

2.png

3.png

Reactions: Milo Willamson

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones