1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General KOREAN APP IN GOOGLE STORE DOONGLLE

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Lilith82, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Lilith82

Lilith82 Lurker
    None

Sep 7, 2016
    Female
    Hi everyone im totally new here and my english skill are very bad because is not my native tongue, so sorry for the mistakes.

Well i made account here coz i dont know where more go.

I wanna talk about a korean app from google app store called DOONGLLE.
    im using this app from around 4 years ago , is korean app where you can meet foreigner people,but almost all there are just crazy kpoper lover trying to get korean boy and korean boy trying hunt foreigner girls, is a crazy app and really disgusting now, you can see how they made troubles between them a lot and how the staff dont do nothing.
    I was suspended and blocked many times from other users who i had fight there, they send staff some kind screenshots when i fight and i comment some topic against them or something similar, the problem is the staff, is korean -.- so they only believe in koreans, when i say them give me back account they always ignore me or reply like 3 days after i send my mail, also when korean send email to staff in korean language they only reply them fastly ,just coz korean. other think is when i send my review in app to put in google app wall, they never checked coz not good review of course, so they dont want bad comments in google app wall and many things more, this app is totally horrible and disgusting ,i still using that app coz is like part of my life now, but i think i will leave soon, i dont have idea where i can put this topic or other forum similar about this kind of troubles, i still using app and i will still there coz i wanna show staff they cant do whatever they want only coz app is korean and only help korean people.
    If you know other place where i can make topic about this kind of issues please tell me, i really appreciate.
    Thanks for read, you can also help and made some review about app, this is the symbol.
    re ally need help about this, thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

jelikweyh likes this.
  2. jelikweyh

jelikweyh Lurker
    None

Sep 7, 2016
    agreed with you . been there done that . i just in there for 3 months .

it's totally penpal app , but somehow the doongller change it to be a dating app . it's more horrible because the girl tried to get attention with boobs , ass or erotic picture and caption . the boys will upload abs and sometime erotic/double meaning meme .

most perverts are korean guy . when we talk about it openly , there's always some koreanboos back up the perverts . i don't even understand why . i even wearing hijab and just put my picture as DP , no selfies , also receive the disgusting messages from the perverts .

when i launched a report , the doonglle team just suspend them for 7 days , and the perverts and attention seekers will come back and repeat the same act which is ofended with the doonglle T&C .