1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kospet prime se smart watch

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Barsqvannah, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Barsqvannah

Barsqvannah Lurker

Purchased a brand new kospet prime smart watch. Need to know do such devices comes unlocked and what phone carrier is compatible.

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

From what I can see on their website, it should support most major US carriers. Is there one in particular you are looking at? All you need is a nano sim card.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

It's definitely unlocked, but if you're importing a Kospet from China from one of their online stores like BangGood, Wish, or AliExpress. If you're in the US, you better check with your particular carrier for compatibility, and if they can activate it for service.

I know the Kospet Prime is definitely compatible with China Unicom, and China Mobile.

#3 mikedt, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Barsqvannah

Barsqvannah Lurker

From my understanding, the device is unlocked. However, when I placed my active Verizon sim card in it, it didn't work.

5. Barsqvannah

Barsqvannah Lurker

Thx
    I placed my active Verizon sim card in it. Yet it didn't work.

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh, it won't work with Verizon. Because AFAiK Verizon requires CDMA compatibility, and an ESN or MEID for them to activate it on their network, https://www.verizon.com/support/locate-esn-or-meid/ Which this device doesn't have.

It may work with AT&T or T-mobile though.

7. Barsqvannah

Barsqvannah Lurker

Thx a lot, my friend for being insightful