• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
ok i edited my posts here into one,

after doing this update, i had to root and re-uninstall all the stock crap like bejeweled, breakout, samsung apps,

i noticed it came with gmail 2.3.5 i however couldnt get it to start so uninstalled it also lol

after uninstalling most of the shite noticed there was no longer any screen unlock lag YAY!!

gallery loading is a tad faster

also rotation from gyro seems more fluid motion and faster reacting

the phone seems allot faster overall :D

Upvote 0
Had to re root to uninstall shite again too but its running lots smoother, I had no lock screen lag anyhoo but seems more fluid. Noticec the gps lock fix app 3 installed in gingebreaf is not there anymore so must have fixed that too.... Paving the way for the lenedary fable that is the .5 update!

Does anyone know how to find this forum on tap a talk?

Upvote 0
Had to re root to uninstall shite again too but its running lots smoother, I had no lock screen lag anyhoo but seems more fluid. Noticec the gps lock fix app 3 installed in gingebreaf is not there anymore so must have fixed that too.... Paving the way for the lenedary fable that is the .5 update!

Does anyone know how to find this forum on tap a talk?

this forum doesnt work with tapatalk..aparantly a android forums app is coming soon...ish

shaney see the above posts for noticed changes so far--^

Reactions: PJ147
Upvote 0
Alas, I don't see any of the improvements mentioned, everything seems to be the same:
screen lock, gyro and in-call proximity sensor still seem a bit unresponsive
gallery seems to be the same to me (though possibly depends on how many photos are there)
Although I don't have my phone rooted (don't want to invalidate warranty).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones