1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kyocera Duraforce

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brian beattie, Jul 29, 2015.

1. brian beattie

brian beattie Lurker

I purchased a Duraforce not that long ago. After having it for maybe a week, I dropped it for the first time. The phone landed on it's face after falling about two feet and it completely shattered the screen and damaging the LCD. So, after some convincing from their "technical support" I sent it back to have it repaired. That was over two weeks ago and they just now got back to me stating that LCD damage is NOT covered under warranty. They then gave me three options, 1. I can pay them more money to fix the screen; 2. I can PAY THEM to send my phone back to me; Or 3. I can choose neither 1 or 2 and they will dispose of it. I know.. It's my fault right? I mean, I accidentally let it fall.. and as a result of my mishap it broke. Before I reached down to pick it up, guess what went through my mind.. their commercial where Mr. Grylls throws it from atop a waterfall and it lands on a rock.. on it's face.. I guess with a name like DURABLE FORCE I expected too much.

PrincessLauren likes this.
  2. joshua1837

joshua1837 Lurker

That's gay dude I just bought one...

3. These phones seem more heavy than durable.. It would be a great idea if it worked!

Kyocera Duraforce Forum

The Kyocera Duraforce release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3100mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews