• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyocera Hydro Vibe 4g LTE

redgjm

Dec 1, 2011
La Puente CA
New phone available on Virgin's site. Any one know how it compares the LG Volt? They both look good for the price but I'm leaning towards the Volt. I'm also considering the Supreme, even though its a little older. I'm in desperate need of a new phone. My Evo V isn't cutting it anymore.

Had the Supreme for 8 months, pretty sweet, fast and nice 5 inch screen. Although the screen breaks easily, I broke it 4 times. Virgin replaced it each time, but still just pushing my elbow down on it destroyed it.
I've had the volt since release, it looks really nice, runs very fast with the Snapdragon processor, as you can see I'm a cluts with my phones, so gorilla glass 2 gives me confidence I won't break the screen

Upvote 0
I own the hydrovibe and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with their new model. Kyocera has definitely stepped up on the performance and lagging issue with this phone. I used to have the kyocera event and I told myself that was the last time I was going to buy a kyocera smart phone. The whole waterproof thing had me interested so I said well why not let's check out this phone. I've owned it for a little over a month now and have had no real big issues..I've downloaded all the apps that I've had in the past and the phone works fine..it's actually faster than my roommates galaxy s5 at times and it definitely has a better battery life than the galaxy s5.. So you choose

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones