• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kyocera Rise Cases and Accessories

VM Jon

Sep 20, 2012
Just thought it would be informative to a lot of people out there to start a thread where we can all share info on our cases and accessories and what kind of deals we're getting on them. Maybe post some reviews.

I've got a dirt cheap bundle coming from amazon. A black rubberized snap on case, a screen protector, and car charger for $10 and some change shipped. Not too bad. I'll post pics and a review when my package comes in.

Ordered this on amazon because amazon is so darn cheap.

Amazon.com: iFase Brand Kyocera Rise C5155 Combo Rubber Black Protective Case Faceplate Cover + LCD Screen Protector for Kyocera Rise C5155: Cell Phones & Accessories

costed 8 bucks with shipping.

Have it on right now and the thing that bugs me is the dust particle on my screen protector. The only flaw.

One thing I am worried about is the two piece phone case.

My rumor touch 2 piece cause kept falling off and it was held on by tape because the clips are so crappy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones