1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kyros 7120

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by charsfirst, Dec 28, 2011.

1. charsfirst

charsfirst Lurker

I just got this blue 7120 Android Tablet, but nothing seems to work! Help!
    How do I find the thread forum for this model. I want to give it a good chance to work, but am frustrated already.

What SD card do I purchase, and how do I get started. This is ALL new to me, that's why my sister boughtme this version, to intro me into the world of tablets.
    help someone!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy

Unfortunately, that device does not have a forum assigned to it. You also don't need an SD card for it, at least not yet. I'd suggest you wait to be more accustomed to it before getting an SD card.

And to get started, it's also quite simple. Depending on the Android version, you'll have a on-screen button somewhere that looks like a grid of 9 squares. This is the app tray. Think of it like the start menu of a windows computer. You push that and a tray comes up with all your apps. Find the Market. Open the market and just browse around. Find a game you might like. When you download something, it doesn't go to a homescreen. It goes to the app tray. So, to put it on your home screen, you find the app in the app tray and drag / drop just like you would with windows.

There's more but start with that.

3. charsfirst

charsfirst Lurker

it doesn't work--the Apps Market! I can go to browser and am trying to follow how to get Apps, but it is not working either!