• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BungaHutan

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
Dear all,

hye i am new here. I am facing with a serious problem with my galaxy note. Bought it only last January.

The thing is, my phone is running out of battery yesterday for almost half of the day ( i forgot to bring charger to office). And when i got back from work, i charged it but somehow realize that it doesn't function like it used to be. meaning my fb notifications wasn't ringing, twitter wasn't rigging. first i tough it's normal. On and off should do it later la.

Then this morning i can not open my fb using my phone. my fb for android. Then i call celcom-since celcom is the telco company and i suspected maybe VPN setting or smthing went wrong. but after check it, they said no problem in their system. because i could open my fb using google. they said maybe something wrong with the application. they suggested to uninstall and reinstall again. so, i did. uninstall.

Then when i try to install it again, i go to android market.( i am using google play now). somehow says here 'no connection'. i really don't know what to do now. do i need to install manually from google or how?..

Even gmail that already has been installed in my phone pun can not open.

Please help me guys.. i am totally lost!:joyman:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones