1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

L.o.s.t

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BungaHutan, Apr 24, 2012.

1. BungaHutan

BungaHutan Lurker

Dear all,

hye i am new here. I am facing with a serious problem with my galaxy note. Bought it only last January.

The thing is, my phone is running out of battery yesterday for almost half of the day ( i forgot to bring charger to office). And when i got back from work, i charged it but somehow realize that it doesn't function like it used to be. meaning my fb notifications wasn't ringing, twitter wasn't rigging. first i tough it's normal. On and off should do it later la.

Then this morning i can not open my fb using my phone. my fb for android. Then i call celcom-since celcom is the telco company and i suspected maybe VPN setting or smthing went wrong. but after check it, they said no problem in their system. because i could open my fb using google. they said maybe something wrong with the application. they suggested to uninstall and reinstall again. so, i did. uninstall.

Then when i try to install it again, i go to android market.( i am using google play now). somehow says here 'no connection'. i really don't know what to do now. do i need to install manually from google or how?..

Even gmail that already has been installed in my phone pun can not open.

Please help me guys.. i am totally lost!:joyman:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

Have you gone to Settings >Wireless and Network >Mobile Networks >Access Point Names> and made sure your data is set up properly with your carrier/plan/etc...?

3. touringhaggis

touringhaggis Android Enthusiast

Also you may want to try using WiFi to see if it is a problem with the phone or the network. You should also try to disable any battery saving applications you may have installed to see if that helps.

Regards,
    Eric Ritchie.

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews