Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by origdav, Jun 2, 2010.
Is anyone else annoyed that the
Yes, but the old pound does not carry much weight worldwide.
Yeah. Still. It's the little things that make a UI great.
Agree i would have liked the
xda-developers - View Single Post - [MOD] HTC_IME (29th April) v25: Custom sounds and much more
* Separate version for Froyo (2.2) due to changed voice input API:s
* Fixed: User dictionary should now be saved correctly on Sense ROMs (if installed correctly!)
* Fixed: Slightly better SMS detection
* Fixed: Custom popup domains will work without enabling custom popup time (caused by typo)
* Fixed: Smiley insertion right after period removed first smiley char
* Fixed: Settings not remembered for some locales
* Fixed: Tweaked space insertion around parentheses some
* Fixed: Fixed "Predict in Browser" option on Froyo (workaround for Android issue #8563)
* Fixed: Space deleted after period insertion and use of chars from symbol KB (HTC bug)
* Fixed: No auto add words didn't always work
* New: Calibration is considered for all layouts
* New: Modify button height/width on all layouts
Full notes here: [MOD] HTC_IME (29th April) v25: Custom sounds and much more - xda-developers
I was looking for square brakets  the other day... can anyone find them?
Press 12# (Right of space bar)
Press 1/2 (Left of space bar)
Really? I'm using that version - when I long press on the f the $ pops up.
Not sure I follow this? Can you explain please?
At least there is a
To get the
I use the HTC_IME v25 keyboard and in the settings got it to change/replace the $ for a
settings > test input > then in forbidden chars put $ on the end of the list and in Replacement chars put
Using the new Swype beta and that has it by just pressing to SYM button!
I am absolutely loving the Swype keyboard. It's soooo easy to use.
Is it available from the market?
No, I don't think so. It's beta only at the moment: Swype | Text Input for Screens
Has anyone had problems sending the
Excellent this works for me.
This is one of my only gripes. Guess it mostly effects UK users. Does anyone know how to change $ to