1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lacklustre and unnecessarily complex calling and contacts screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by peterposh, Jul 11, 2017.

1. peterposh

peterposh Newbie

I'm very pleased with my s8+ , only thing/s I'm not happy with and that's the contacts , calling, messaging screens . The text is faint and it can't be changed either in colour or font. The text and Viber etc screens are identical so I've changed the background on the one but that still leaves a lacklustre font and display.
    Whereas on my s5 I could dial from one screen , the s8 has added extra screens and taps , all it's done is make it more complex.

Do not use their merge duplicate contacts feature unless you want to spend a few days calling the wrong people and picking through thousands of contacts trying to sort out the mess

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Re the screen and font colour, have you tried changing the theme via the Samsung Themes app, that changes everything (pretty much} on the phone so you should find a colour scheme to your liking.

Snakeyeskm likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews