1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ladies with DROID?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by karaberry, Nov 25, 2009.

1. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow!

Ummmmm....... oh nevermind. :p

Advertisement

2. Droid Lover

Droid Lover Newbie

Woman and loving my droid!!!!

3. Jaxx10

Jaxx10 Member

makes too of us ... im 33 YO!! and loving my droid :D already got into arguments ..lol ..and its been hidden on me ,, good thing i have "wheres my droid " app installed ... LMAO !!!

4. dionna17

dionna17 Lurker

45 yo just got mine yesterday, upgrading from the LG Dare.

I'm the one everyone comes to when they want advice on what electronics to buy! You wouldn't know it to look at me; but I've surprised some of my IT guy friends with my knowledge. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this! :)

5. thegreen

thegreen Android Enthusiast

My wife's sister got one...

6. TKDbilly

TKDbilly Lurker

My wife and I have one and now my son has one. So far (2.5 weeks), the full family loves them. We both use them for business and pleasure so it serves a lot of purposes, successfully I might add.

7. detroid

detroid Member

This is impressive!

8. oceanlight

oceanlight Android Enthusiast

lol, such a girl. ;)

9. HotDawg

HotDawg Android Enthusiast

Hey! The color of a car is RILLY important!

Seriously, feel and look are important for women. Men seem to be happy with black grounds and primary colors.

10. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA

I was at the VZW store the other day and saw a older woman, probably in her late 40's to early 50's, she came in and went straight to the DROID display and told the rep this is the phone she wants. I went over and showed her mine, gave her some pointers and she had a few questions which I answered for her since the rep didn't know squat. It was a good feeling and also gave me some hope that I can someday get my mother to start using the computer and maybe even a real smartphone (she has a AT&T Quickfire, I made the mistake of getting it for her bday).

11. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

I am a 52 yo woman and I got a droid. Looked at the Eris because it is lighter and prettier but in the end functionality won out. I love my droid. Just hate the name! So, well, like a guy phone.:cool:

12. DroidGurl

DroidGurl Newbie

Just got mine...

13. brandoshido

brandoshido Well-Known Member

Imm gonna buy my wife a. Droid. She's been wanting one ever since she went with me at 6am to get mmine.

14. Theshape

Theshape Well-Known Member

A week after i picked up my Moto Droid. I picked up the Eris for my fiance'. She is ALOT happier with that than her BB Storm!! And not to mention I am performing Sacrifices to my Droid after coming from the HTC Touch Pro!

15. dmodert66

dmodert66 Android Expert

Wow...Lots of women with Droids...

"How you dooinnnn" (In best Joey voice from Friends)...

Please hit me up on my MSN @ dm...LOL...Just kidding...

My brother's Ex-Wife wants one. She is on my plan (long story). I had the pleasure of telling her that she is not up for an upgrade until July 2010 :) (another long story, but I'm sure you get the picture at my pleasure doing this)...

16. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

A buddy at work got one for his wife. She is evidently quite happy.

17. MagGyver

MagGyver Lurker

Both my mother and I just got one. My Mom's 69 and I'm 39. I was switching from a WinMo phone (AT&T Tilt) and my Mom switched from a BB. Both of us are enjoying it immensely, and the level of customization available for it, plus its speedy performance, means I don't foresee a time anytime soon when I'll be bored with the thing.

Very excited to be a part of the Android movement.

18. moeyknight

moeyknight Lurker

I got mine at 6am on 11/6 and I love it. And it totally hooked my husband so I got him one for his birthday last week.

19. katahdin

katahdin Member

And for all those vibrate calls and emails !! :D:):):):p

Couldn't resist !!

20. tman065

tman065 Newbie

1 & 2 will hopefully be solved when Droid gets Adobe Flash (next year?)

3 is something I've heard at another forum as well. Kinda sucks. (Still using my WM Saga)

21. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

34 YO lady here. I was the first one in my town to get one 7 am 11/06. I was waiting for them to unlock the doors. lol I was waiting inpatiently since the escond I found out they were getting them. I was in a Samsung Omnia(hated it) and a HTC touch pro (i swear it was posessed) o and a BB Tour great phone just didn't like the track ball or the no touch screen.:p

22. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Newbie

50yr old lady here....luv it...but I miss my slingplayer.....:(

23. Mominator

Mominator Member

45 years young, major techie geek... mine will be arriving Tuesday. I can't wait!

Droid, not Eris... I love keyboards.

24. katahdin

katahdin Member

I hardly ever use the keyboard, much to my surprise !! Even with fat fingers, most apps have a (i don't know official term) suggest word as you type on screen, that I now cant live without - being lazy !! :eek:

If there was a similar or better device w/o keypad, Id get that !

25. Gunner

Gunner Android Enthusiast

This is impressive. Never woulda guessed there'd be so many female Droid lovers. Guys like female tech lovers, ladies.