• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lag issues..

juztshaun

Apr 14, 2010
My phone is experiencing lag issues after a couple hours of use. This happened out of no where and normally the phone runs really smooth and fast. It starts to freeze up so bad that I have to take the battery out and reboot the entire phone. Any suggestions on fixing this?

My phone is experiencing lag issues after a couple hours of use. This happened out of no where and normally the phone runs really smooth and fast. It starts to freeze up so bad that I have to take the battery out and reboot the entire phone. Any suggestions on fixing this?

Sounds like you might have a rouge application. Think of the apps you've downloaded or updated right before you started noticing the lag. I'd suggest you uninstall each one to find the culprit. See if that helps. That's usually the first thing most people do when their phone lags/freezes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones