1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

lagging/freezing on T-bolt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gravytrain, May 17, 2011.

1. Gravytrain

Gravytrain Android Enthusiast

Anyone else having this issue? It has been happening a few times a day on my phone. It gets to where I can't even swipe over to different home screens and the only fix is a reboot. What could be causing this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Lots of things could be causing that. I would think back to when it first started and figure out if there is a new app that you started using around the same time. I would start there cause a app not playing nicely is the most likely reason.

3. tensazan

tensazan Android Enthusiast

The same thing is happening to me. Ever since the OTA my battery life has been absolute crap, and my TB has been really laggy

4. Gravytrain

It never really did it until the update... I went back and deleted all my newer apps and widgets, guess we'll see.

5. fillyo

fillyo Member

Sometimes a factory reset is good to do after an update

6. Gravytrain

I did two a reset twice, took out sin and still nothing. I just had to reboot again...... :(

7. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Lots of people are complaining about random reboots after the update. I'm rooted and only accept updates from Devs...so I can't confirm this issue.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews