• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Language/font instalation without root

NAVTHARAJ

Lurker
Feb 8, 2011
Hi All , I have Desise hd with android 2.2 and i am having problem to read/write in lanuages like Punjabi/hindi. I am studing of it and everyone telling to ROOT mobile first but i dont want to Void wranty so plz tell me any other method or software to install these fonts

Hi All , I have Desise hd with android 2.2 and i am having problem to read/write in lanuages like Punjabi/hindi. I am studing of it and everyone telling to ROOT mobile first but i dont want to Void wranty so plz tell me any other method or software to install these fonts

As for now, there is no official language font release in these languages from HTC, and thus it is not possible to get these languages without rooting the phone.

(At least there is not released as far as I know)

:( Sorry, but there is nothing else you can do for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones