• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Language

dodoabdu

Lurker
Dec 3, 2017
I have this problem with the Google Pixel 3xl. I prefer only US English but no matter how I try I keep getting my local pigen English in some of the applications. I followed the procedure and changed the prefared English to US but I still get this local language on some apps. How do I get only US English on this phone?

I have this problem with the Google Pixel 3xl. I prefer only US English but no matter how I try I keep getting my local pigen English in some of the applications. I followed the procedure and changed the prefared English to US but I still get this local language on some apps. How do I get only US English on this phone?

Which apps? And do they have their own settings? Some apps *may* use region settings. Are you not in the US?

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones