• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Lanyard on your vibrant

Anyone using a lanyard on their vibrant? I wanna find a good sturdy lanyard just so its easier to pull out of my pocket and to have it around my wrist just in case the phone falls.

think about walking past something and your lanyard gets caught on it, your vibrant then gets violently ripped out of your pocket only to slam against the wall, or the object its caught on, and/or the floor.

Bad mojo from the lanyard idea.

Upvote 0
think about walking past something and your lanyard gets caught on it, your vibrant then gets violently ripped out of your pocket only to slam against the wall, or the object its caught on, and/or the floor.

Bad mojo from the lanyard idea.

Agreed. Lanyards, for me, on pretty much anything are death sentences for my devices. If anyone can find a way to get something hooked, it's me. :(

Upvote 0
Anyone using a lanyard on their vibrant? I wanna find a good sturdy lanyard just so its easier to pull out of my pocket and to have it around my wrist just in case the phone falls.

I would tend to agree with th people that commented, but if you are looking for a short lanyard, use one that comes with a pocketsized Digital Camera. I have one on mine and I like it. Pic Below.

DSCN3494.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones