• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lanzdroid here, im a noob

lanzdroid

Lurker
Mar 2, 2010
What's up guys and gals, I'm new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself. Real name is Gabe, I'm 22 and married 4 years. Just joined up to learn myself about my phone and the potential it has. Currently sporting a samsung moment, switched to this from a treo pro. And android is amazing compared to WM6.

In the real world I am a certified BMW technician, and just am looking to educate myself!
Soooooooo......HI!

What's up guys and gals, I'm new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself. Real name is Gabe, I'm 22 and married 4 years. Just joined up to learn myself about my phone and the potential it has. Currently sporting a samsung moment, switched to this from a treo pro. And android is amazing compared to WM6.

In the real world I am a certified BMW technician, and just am looking to educate myself!
Soooooooo......HI!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones