1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Lapdock?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by postcyberpunk, Nov 18, 2011.

1. postcyberpunk

postcyberpunk Newbie
    None

Jan 30, 2011
    I'm considering the new lapdock 100. I love the idea of a lapdock, but they have always seemed so overpriced, considering their limited functionality. Please give your opinions about whether the lapdock is worthwhile.

Advertisement

2. sdtag

sdtag Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 5, 2011
    I have it. I like it. I don't like typing on glass so when I have a big email to compose I'll drag out the lapdock. It makes typing so much easier. Like any PC or smart phone it doesn't necessarily do the same thing twice. For instance plugging in the phone - sometimes the screen does this little motorola logo dance and then locks up and does nothing, sometimes it goes right to where it is supposed to go. Of course it only does the lock up thing when I have an audience and I'm trying to show off the phone.
    It has it's own battery so it charges your cell phone while it's plugged in. Overall I really like it.

johnlgalt and postcyberpunk like this.
  3. GBB0131

GBB0131 Newbie
    None

Nov 17, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    I have the lapdock for the Bionic. It's really neat and does make typing much easier. I do like to connect a blue tooth mouse since the trackpad isn't the best. I know the lapdock 100 is about an inch smaller screen, but the keyboard looks better and is $100 less. The lapdock 500 is the same price as the lapdock that was designed only for the bionic.

johnlgalt likes this.
  4. marine one

marine one Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 22, 2009
    Male
    North Topsail Beach, NC
    I'm considering the 100 as well. Wish I could find it on a black friday special somewhere. Looked but don't see it anywhere.