• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
COOL! :D

I'm actually relieved & was not nit-picking by any means.I thought maybe I was having a serious DEE-DE-DEE moment, frantically searching for the obvious...... ;)

No worries. I had my DEE-DE-DEE moment when buying this. I had no idea more than one Lapdock model was available. I'm only worried now because of my next phone upgrade. If I got another phone this Lapdock would be useless. But I did pick up a micro HDMI and micro USB cable so I may be able to use my Lapdock with other phones after all. I can't complain too much since I got my Lapdock new for $80.:D

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
No worries. I had my DEE-DE-DEE moment when buying this. I had no idea more than one Lapdock model was available. I'm only worried now because of my next phone upgrade. If I got another phone this Lapdock would be useless. But I did pick up a micro HDMI and micro USB cable so I may be able to use my Lapdock with other phones after all. I can't complain too much since I got my Lapdock new for $80.:D

DITTO on the price paid for the BIONIC LAPDOCK, $80 is a drop in the bucket, in comparison to the ridiculous price of the original ATRIX LAPDOCK on launch day(somewhere in the $500 range.....
DOH!)

I'm guessing if you like MOTOROLA devices & plan on your next phone purchase to be another MOTO, it will also have the WEBTOP capabilities.

Upvote 0
I have the Atrix 4G lapdock and use either the phones headphone jack or bluetooth headphones to listen to music. As for the SD cards, I have a USB SD card adapter that I use to access my micro SD cards. Works grate. I believe you can buy one of those multiple USB SD card readers to use with the docks. (The same ones people use with desktop computers.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones