1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Laptop dock allow for USB/Bluetooth Mouse?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Scholar, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Scholar

Scholar Newbie

Hello fellow Atrix awaiters,

After recent developments with hands on the laptop dock, it sounds as though one would want to use a separate mouse with the dock. If I am to buy the laptop dock I want to use the logitech darkfield mouse. The trackpad can be disabled and using the darkfield mouse would mean I could go anywhere with this Atrix dock combo!

I know the dock has 2 USB ports so I'm hopeful that drivers, or whatever could get in the way of USB mouse use, won't.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. IrrelevantD

IrrelevantD Newbie

Yea, the reviews I read didn't put the touchpad that is built into the dock in much of a positive light. No option for scrolling or multi-touch would be a deal breaker for me.

Was brainstorming, and what would be really nice would be for a 3rd party vendor to come out with a dock that would put the phone where the touchpad would be and use the phone itself as the touchpad. I'd be willing to bet that they could do it a lot cheaper than $500 as well.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews