1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Last 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Szadzik, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Szadzik

Szadzik Extreme Android User

So Gents,

I have enjoyed your company a lot here, but it is time to say goodbye.

After using 3 Motorola phones running Android - Motorola Milestone 1, Milestone 2 and Razr XT910 I decided to try the SGS3. Will pick it up in 30 minutes and will start setting it up.

Might be a bit disappointed if Note 2 comes out and is much better, but I'll live ;)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MasterGadgets

MasterGadgets Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go. Have fun!

3. HTTR

HTTR Android Enthusiast

enjoy the phone, post back and let us know what you think

4. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Android Enthusiast

its not like u have to go....u can still stay here,,cant you ?
    u r the one who told here that 64gb cards work in razr...thanks for that :D and a lot of other things too :D
    enjoy

5. Szadzik

I have not had much time to play with it, only set it up, but the general impression is that I have not been wowed so far :)

6. Podivin

Podivin Android Expert

Well that sucks. A brand new phone should have some wow factor to it.
    If it continues to be wow-less, you going to return it and go back to the Razr?

7. Bandera Fever

Bandera Fever Lurker

Szadzik, I wasn't impressed either with the GS3 the little time I had it. Maybe with all the hype out there, my expectations were set too high. However, I have no regrets with my returning it and getting the Razr Maxx.

8. Szadzik

There are a few things I need to think about before I decide.

Screen is much n icer than on the Razr. It is faster and not only in processing, but showing websites etc., too.

I have had my Razr since November last year and whatever appeal it had at the time has been lost. I will see how it goes. Might need a case to make the body less slippery as it feels like a bar of wet soap that might slip out of your had any time.

9. Szadzik

Just a wuick update.

The longer I use SGS3, the more I am convinced I want it to stay with me. Not to mention that someone already bought my Razr :)

I just need a better battery cover to make it less slippery and I will be happy.

10. fdnj48

fdnj48 Android Enthusiast

I agree with you 100%! I've had the S3 for 3 days now and I'm liking it more and more everyday!! I absolutely loved my Maxx but this phone is pretty damn awesome!

And you're absolutely right about the back cover being too slippery. I can't wait for my white/grey Otterbox to get delivered.

11. Szadzik

I ordered a leather-style battery cover, will see how that works.

Generally I am pretty happy with the change and even more, because I sold my Razr a day after I got the GS3.

Over and out :)

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews