• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last few days with the Esteem :(

manesag

Nov 3, 2011
Hey guys,
Me and my mom placed a deposit on the S3 and they will be here on Saturday so that is when I am going to shut down the esteem. The Esteem was my first android phone but was my 3rd Android device. When the phone came out it impressed me alot compared to my feeble Samsung Caliber. To me this phone was amazing and still is and without all you guys I wouldn't have learned about root, flashing and all that jazz.
Thank you so much for all that you guys did. As I receive my S3 I will cherish the Esteem. Then every few months charge it up and use it. Maybe CM10 will be done by then :D
Another thanks for this very tight knit community. I am on different forums but the amount of brotherly love in this one is just amazing.
Have a Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

manesag

PS: if you got a S3 ill see you on the darkside

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones