• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last.fm Client Alternatives

jamoosh

Android Enthusiast
Dec 8, 2010
Ever since the most recent update to the Last.fm service, I have been unable to stream from Lfm using Liquid Bear or ALastfm. Has anybody else had this issue, and if so, know of a workaround or alternative application?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm a developer of Liquid Bear, of course you unable to stream from last.fm, my app streams music from vk.com and uses last.fm only as statistics service.. If your device doesn't play music all the same please write me to mail, I'll try to fix your issue.
As I know such apps as ALastfm or Cobalt worked with Last.fm radio API, which now closed for most of countries.

Reactions: jamoosh
Upvote 0
Hey kng, Thanks for your response. I just downloaded the 01/07/13 update of Liquid Bear and it is now working for me. I'm not sure what changed, but it is now streaming--which is super.
I didn't see a donation link on your blogspot site, so I will keep an eye out for that.

Hey, I'm a developer of Liquid Bear, of course you unable to stream from last.fm, my app streams music from vk.com and uses last.fm only as statistics service.. If your device doesn't play music all the same please write me to mail, I'll try to fix your issue.
As I know such apps as ALastfm or Cobalt worked with Last.fm radio API, which now closed for most of countries.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones